Wednesday, December 28, 2011

“christmas"

Hi everyone! I’m going to talk about of my “christmas”.
Well, indeed, I’m jewish, but a part of my family celebrate Christmas in their own way. Anyway, on that date, we  use to celebrate the birth of my  father and my cousin on december 24th  and december 25 th, respectively.
Every year we are always the same. My Father, mother, sister and me, but this year a friend of my family came too. It was very nice because when we have visitors we get on better… like a happy family. I don’t saying  we aren’t  but  sometimes we are a chaotic family (haha). We met at my house in Santiago and we ate a lot of tasty food.  There were turkey and res beef and many types of salads. Later, we ate ice cream and fruits. I was very happy
My father recieved a new mobile phone and he spent the rest of the evening learning to use it. He is very enthusiastic.  
On the next day, we went to my cousin’s house and we ate more and more cake…
Well, it was fine but I think it was  one of the most sad celebrations we have had because my grandmother died recently, so we missed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment