Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dragon

Based on my year of birth, I was born under the sign of the Dragon. That’s a great prediction if you consider that the dragon is a mild creature in the Chinese mythology. We all know that in the western culture, dragon is a dark and sinister beast but in its eastern conception it’s related with fortune and positive changes.
Although I’m not an assiduous reader of the horoscope, I think the Chinese zodiac is fascinating as a Chinese cultural symbol.
Today I found out I’m an earth dragon because I was born in 1988.  Dragon in general represents traits as dominance and ambition, but on the other hand, as characteristics of those born under the sign of the earth dragon are mencionated level-headed and supportive of others too. I think I feel more identified with the last ones. Moreover I felt represented when I read dragons prefers to be alone or that we are rational beings.
 I realized Chinese zodiac is more complex I knew. For example, every person is influenced for three different animals. First you have an outer animal (that represents your “social image”) according to your birth year. Then, you have an inner animal (or the person you would like to be) according to your birth month. And, finally you have your secret animal or the person you are but that you prevent the rest of the world knowing it. On that sense, the descriptions become more specific and particular…
Anyway, the sign of dragon always is a good influence because it symbolizes an energetic and powerful spirit. So, considering this is the dragon’s year I’m confident that this will be a good year for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment